True Moon Yoga Teacher Training - Fall 2022
Time & Location
About the event
During the intensive training you’ll learn:
- Learn to teach Ashtanga, Hot 26 & 2, and Vinyasa style of yoga.
- Yogic anatomy and physical anatomy
- Macro-anatomy as it relates to postures
- Key texts of yogic philosophy, such as the Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita
- Philosophy and key purpose of various styles of yoga
- How to sequence and teach a variety of styles of yoga, including vinyasa, Ashtanga, yin, and the 26&2
- Teaching themed classes
- Modifications for common conditions and injuries
- Public speaking and in-depth communication skills to help you connect with your students
Students will be provided with an extensive an online library that includes over 60 lessons & Videos!
Printable manuals, course syllabuses, objectives, notes, handouts, suggested reading lists, self paced video lessons and more.
Whether you’re looking to deepen your practice or are an aspiring teacher this program is designed for you!
200-HOUR TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
- Understanding of yoga history and philosophy
- Study of asana (proper alignment, benefits, modifications, and how to use props)
- Principles of Yoga anatomy
- Intelligent sequencing
- Hands-on assists and verbal adjustments
- The power of observation
- Cultivation of confidence by practicing teaching
- Discover your unique style and voice
- The Business of Yoga
TRUE MOON 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training
Date : Fall 2022
Time: Saturdays & Sundays 12pm-5pm
In person training and info sessions - 9 weekends