Ally Hughes Yoga is a Yoga Alliance teacher training program. Our aim is to empower practitioners and future teachers! In our 200-hr YTT you will dive in advancing your practice, building confidence, and discovering your voice.
Through this training you will:
• Gain a deeper understanding of the Yoga Sutras and the 8 limbs of Yoga.
• Learn the the essential yoga poses, there anatomy, alignment, and modification.
• How to intelligently sequencing classes that are fun, creative, and accessible for all levels.
• And embark on a transformational journey.
Whether you’re looking to deepen your practice or are an aspiring teacher this program is designed for you!
200-HOUR TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
• Understanding of yoga history and philosophy
• Study of asana (proper alignment, benefits, modifications, and how to use props)
• Principles of Yoga anatomy
• Intelligent sequencing
• Hands-on assists and verbal adjustments
• The power of observation
• Cultivation of confidence by practicing teaching
• Discover your unique style and voice
• The Business of Yoga